Let's Cook

Step 1: Fill & Submit Application

Fill out our application by downloading the Form. Please fill out and email us at admin@laurelkitchens.com. We look forward to cooking with you soon!

Step 2: Los Angeles City and Health Department

The City and the Health Department will require additional documentation from your business, here are some information for your review.

ServeSafe Certificate

Los Angeles County Health Department requires that you have a food handler’s certificate (also known as ServSafe). This will ensure you are following the Los Angeles County Health Department regulations when you are preparing your food. There are many half-day courses given on a regular basis to become a Certified Food Handler. These are some of the schools that provide online training:

  • Safe Food: 1-323-238-0248
  • AAA Food Handler: 1-877-222-3487
  • Food Safety: 1-800-232-1917
  • Los Angeles Business License: 1-213-473-4901
  • State board of Equalization: 1-800-400-7115
Food Liability Insurance Program

All tenants should have general liability insurance. Whether you are renting our kitchens for one shift or full-time you must have insurance. Having insurance limits your liability in the instance there is damage done to our facility, equipment, or your products. Make sure your policy lists Laurel Kitchens as an “additionally insured” property owner.

If you need insurance here is a good number to get you started:

  • 1-844-520-6992