In the mood for food delivery in Los Angeles? The next time you order delivery from Uber Eats, Doordash, or Grubhub, you may consider ordering from a virtual restaurant.
What is a Virtual Restaurant?
A Virtual Restaurant, or cloud kitchen, is a restaurant that only offers delivery, meaning there is no storefront or dining facility, and food is delivered straight to the customer. Virtual Restaurants have risen in popularity over the past few years largely due to the pandemic, thanks to their contactless operation and convenient locations. Uber Eats Los Angeles is full of delicious innovative ghost kitchens ready to serve your next meal.
Looking for food delivery in L.A.? Here are 7 of the best Virtual Restaurants in Los Angeles:
- Abby’s California Kitchen: Selling “fuel for the soul,” Abby’s California Kitchen is the go-to choice in Hyde Park if you’re looking for Mexican, American, or something in-between. Whether you are in the mood for street tacos, burritos, huevos rancheros, or a cheeseburger, French toast, and a black forest ham sandwich, Abby’s California Kitchen has the dish to satisfy any craving.
- Palm Sugar Thai Kitchen: Bringing authentic Thai cuisine to Southern California, Palm Sugar Thai Kitchen delivers fresh, delicious dishes right to your door. Specializing in Basil and Muy Thai Chicken Wing delivery, as well as vegetarian dishes like Crispy Tofu and Edamame. If you’re looking for real Thai food delivery in L.A., look no further than Palm Sugar Thai Kitchen.
- Lola’s Doughnuts Looking for something sweet? Lola’s Doughnuts deliver gourmet artisanal donuts in a variety of styles like double chocolate sea salt, maple bacon french cruller, and fresh strawberries and cream. Whether you are looking for desert delivery in Los Angeles for a special occasion, or just looking to treat yourself, place your order at Lola’s Doughnuts today!
- Marco’s Kitchen Want to order fresh made-to-order food on UberEats in Los Angeles? You must give Marco’s Kitchen a try. Serving organic Mexican food with vegan and vegetarian options, Marco’s Kitchen has free delivery on orders over $30, as well as the option for pick-up orders. Some local favorites are the tofu sandwich with roasted pepper and habanero aioli, as well as the shrimp and steak burrito with guacamole, cheese, rice, and beans.
- MrBeast Burger Taking the smash burger scene by storm, MrBeast Burger is a ghost kitchen delivering burgers, fries, and Nashville Hot Chicken Sandwiches in Los Angeles. If you are looking for a juicy burger to satisfy your craving, find MrBeast Burger on doordash today!
- Dante Fried Chicken Ghost Chicken If it’s your first time in L.A. and you’re looking for a fried chicken ghost kitchen, you definitely need to check out Dante Fried Chicken. With cajun and caribbean flavors, and a southern-California spin, Dante Fried Chicken is a ghost kitchen worth the delivery fees.
- Guy Fieri’s Flavortown Sometimes the hype is worth it, and Guy Fieri’s ghost kitchen Flavortown is certainly worth the hype. Serving up bourbon BBQ chicken wings and their award-winning mac ‘n cheese burger, Guy Fieri’s Flavortown is sure to hit the spot when looking for food delivery in L.A.
No matter your craving, virtual kitchens in Los Angeles can satisfy your hunger. And best of all, they will bring the food to you for you to enjoy wherever you want. Try one out if you’re in the area today!
If you own a restaurant, message us at Laurel Kitchens to expand your take-out and create a virtual restaurant by SoFi Stadium & Hollywood Park!